The co-operation network is the project whose aim is to encourage dynamic co-operation between agents connected with Goierri's economic activity. This co-operation is the first step towards a future designed by everyone.
The agency's role is centred on finding a way to encourage this co-operation based on three main forums:
1. Regional economic forum
This forum's aim is to jointly evaluate and propose new strategic actions. Its membership is made up of different regional agents involved in economic activity. The participating agents are:
- Companies, grouped by type
- Union representatives
- Mayors of municipalities
- Members of political parties
- Other regional agents (Goierri Fundazioa, Gipuzkoa Provincial Government, Goilan, etc.)
2. Tractor companies forum
This forum is made up of tractor companies from the region and its aim is to corroborate the strategic line defined by the other agents.
3. SME Forum
Smaller firms, known as SMEs, have in this forum a place to meet and work together. Its aim is to study the circumstances surrounding small firms and the problems they face, together with their needs and concerns, and to use this co-operative tool for sharing, exchanging experiences, learning and meeting needs, thus moving towards joint regional business development.
- Providing a meeting-place with a focus on determining the region's situation and dynamic needs in different spheres.
- Helping small firms play a bigger role in the future of the region's business fabric.
- Bringing innovation to bear on enhancing the liaison between companies.
GetGoierri Basque Country Catalog
(JPG - 110 Kb.)
Boletín de empresas Nº 144
(PDF - 53 Kb.)
Información sobre subvenciones para empresas
(PDF - 1 Mb.)
Información sobre la actividad industrial de la comarca.
Diagnóstico de competitividad comarcal
(PDF - 307 Kb.)
VALORA. Líneas cofinanciadas por el FSE
(PDF - 175 Kb.)